On behalf of our Client who is a multi-international company in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, we are sourcing for a MS Power Platform Engineer to explore and implement Power Platform solutions as well as to develop apps and dashboards to improve the productivity of the manufacturing operations.
- Develop PowerApps integrated with data sources in the SharePoint and Azure infrastructure, both stand-alone and embedded within Power BI
- Develop, deploy, update and maintain Power BI Apps, Reports and Datasets according to business needs
- Assist in maintaining data resources, including databases, cloud storage, data sets and data models
- Develop or guide site citizen developers to develop PowerApps and Power BI report to improve existing manual workflows
- Gather and document user requirements and identify new features; translate business/user requirements into Power platform design
- Deliver continuous improvement of apps by adopting agile methodology
- Planning and development of Power platform solutions, troubleshooting any related issues
- Design database to support site usage of power platform
- Provide training of Power BI, PowerApps and Power Automate
Essential Attributes of the Candidate:
- Degree in Engineering, IT or Computer Science
- Good communication skills, able to understand and work with users from all departments
- Systems integration knowledge and experience will be an advantage
- More than 1 year of Power platform development experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Power Platform, PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI
- Ability to produce complex reports using Power BI
- Integrate Power BI Reports and dashboards into PowerApps
- Integration of PowerApps and Power Automate
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Azure, including security, performance, server and database utilisation.
- This position considers Singaporeans and Singapore PRs only
- 12-months Contract Employment, renewable
- Basis Salary: $4,000 - $4,500
- Suitable immediate candidates would be an advantage
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673