►Global MNC Company operates in more than 150 countries
►12 Hours Shift
►Attractive Shift Allowances are given - $1000 per month
►Basic Salary: $2000 - $2500, 1 year contract (renewable/convertible)
- Perform all testing activities and result reviewing associated with environmental monitoring program and microbiological testing for Pilot Plant and Process Research Laboratory.
- Coordinate between operations and microbiological laboratory to ensure timely turnover of testing results.
- Perform swabbing verification at on a regular basis.
- Alert in the event of any over action limit (OAL) or out-of-specifications (OOS) timely.
- Participate in investigations for any adverse trend in environmental monitoring program, intermediates or finished product microbiological testing failures.
- To assess the hygiene health and escalate if there is any adverse trend.
- Ensure sufficient consumables to support environmental monitoring program.
- Ensure all operations in the laboratory are carried out in a safe and productive manner, adhering to GMP/GLP and ISO/IEC 17025 standards at all times
- Diploma in Microbiology / Biotechnology/Food Technology or related discipline with 1-3 years experiences
- Knowledge of food microbiology, cGMP and HACCP.
- Good understanding of the microbiological techniques and methods used.
- Required to work under rotating 12 hours day shift.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18504
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Constance at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Constance Lim Wen Shi | Registration No: R1551808