- Liaising with internal stakeholders on order, delivery time or stock availability
- Enter, follow-up and organize deliveries of local / regional sales orders, covering: order checking and processing, acknowledgement, delivery follow-up, organize shipment, documentation records and invoicing.
- Generate Invoices & purchases for after sales / service sales cases relevant to your territories.
- Assist in Letter of Credit / DA submissions with guidance .
- eNSUREINGEPG Trade Compliance
- Fulfil any other reasonable duties as required.
- GCE O level or above.
- At least 1-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have experrience in ACCPAC.
- Familiar on LC negotiation will be an added advantage.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843