- Our Client is a well-established Japanese MNC, in IT Consulting industry. Company's services include IT Consulting, Application Development, Infrastructure/Network Development, Security, and Outsourcing/Help Desk Services.
- Purpose of this role is to promote DX to clients through understanding of the client's existing issues, perform POC, facilitate and work with vendors for the solutions, and perform evaluations of work.
- To work under client's organization and initiate any necessary tasks.
- To be the resident Subject Matter Expert on all matters Digital Marketing for the digital transformation centre.
- Identify needs and develop programmes in order to encourage growth of digital marketing amongst subsidiary companies in the Asia & Oceania region.
- Provide advisory and perform gap analysis for subsidiary companies in the realm of digital marketing.
- Lead digital marketing projects/campaigns across various industries and geographies.
- To build and maintain networks in the digital marketing ecosystem within Singapore and the Asia & Oceania region.
- Degree in Digital Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years’ experience in B2C Digital Marketing space with Regional exposure (B2B experience is a plus) from IT Consulting/Agencies.
- Experience in complete SDLC cycle, project management and leadership experience with remote teams in complex projects.
- Experienced with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and Social Media campaigns, optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Possesses a network of marketing agencies and vendors which can support digital marketing campaigns within Asia & Oceania region.
- Good critical thinking, communication and discussion skills, and able to express ideas as well as understanding others.
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a dynamic business landscape.
- Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver, able to handle stress with a positive attitude.
- Broad interest and positive attitude to take in latest technology, trends and understand diverse businesses of any industry.
- Ability to work overseas (business trip basis) as and when required (no traveling for the time being due to COVID-19).
- One (1) Year Contract (with possibility for renewal).
- Working Location: CBD.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18507.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374