- Our Client is a well-established European MNC.
- To market Safety products, Fleet management products, Li-ion battery, Battery regeneration services, Telematics, Stellana wheels, Super elastic tires.
- To market driver familiarization training packages, and conduct training.
- To achieve monthly training KPI.
- Open and maintain customer accounts.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs.
- Generate sales leads.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Response to Customers' inquiries on warranties or terms of sale.
- Compile reports on Sales achievement.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in Customer Service and Sales.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work on 5.5 days' week.
- Working Location: Loyang.
- Working Hours: 5.5 days' week (Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 6pm and Saturdays, 8.30am to 12.30pm).
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18508.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374