Our client is a reputable Shipping MNC. In view of expansion, they are currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Vessel ICT Specialist (Shipping)".
In this role, your overall responsibilities will include amongst others :
- Support the company’s managed vessels in terms of infrastructure, hardware and software systems.
- Implementation of ICT infrastructure setup onboard including new build vessels.
- Implement, support and maintain software including (but not limited) to patches & updates.
- Facilitate training of crew handling ICT systems, onboard, in training facilities and in the offices.
- Diploma in Marine Engineering, Information and Communication Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years or more experience in Vessel ICT Support.
- Sailing experience is an advantage but not a must.
- Extensive experience with Vessel Information and Communication Technology Systems.
- Proven communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Strong collaboration skill from a cross-cultural and multi-level work context.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivated, and resourceful.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18511. Alternatively, you may click on “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055