- Global MNC in Biomedical Manufacturing
- Work location: West
- Fixed transport allowance: $80 per month; Willing to work 2 (8-hour) shifts;
- Lead manufacturing activities in shifts and special projects to ensure safety, quality and production quantity are met according to targets set.
- Evaluate manufacturing lines processes. Recommend and coordinate needed changes based on process analysis to improve efficiency, safety, quality and reduce waste.
- Responsible for staff scheduling including work assignments/rotations, employee breaks, overtime assignment.
- Lead and motivate Technicians to meet SAFETY/QUALITY & Production target.
- Plan and execute activities to improve efficiency, quality and reduce waste.
- Plan and execute training and cross training of the Technicians to acquire new skills on new and existing products
- Supervise the production process and ensure compliance to all safety, ISO9001, cGMP, housekeeping and other regulatory requirements
- Direct the daily workload to ensure schedule completion while managing utilization and efficiency
- Build and develop a disciplined workforce to adhere to Procedures and Work Instruction Documents
- Improve the production processes, quality by utilizing the tools outline in PPI (Practical Process Improvement)
- Hire talent and Train manufacturing Technicians as per the training matrix to be certified and perform independently on-the-job
- Min Diploma in Engineering educational qualification
- At least 3 Years in a manufacturing environment leading a team of shift technicians in cleanroom cGMP manufacturing environment
- Supervisory skills
- Understand ISO QMS requirements
- EHS behavior based safety, Kaizen mindset and SAP/Oracle system for manufacturing materials/Finished Goods flow
- Good communication skills to engage the shift teams
- Fixed transport allowance: $80 per month will be provided
- Willing to work 2 (8-hour) shifts: 1st shift (7.15am to 4pm); 2nd shift (1.15pm to 10.30pm)
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18512
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491