► IT Software Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Tanjong Pagar
► 1 year contract
- To work under client's organization and initiate any necessary tasks.
- To be the resident subject matter expert on all matters digital marketing for the digital transformation centre
- To identify needs and develop programmes in order to encourage growth of digital marketing amongst subsidiary companies in the Asia & Oceania region
- To provide advisory and perform gap analysis for subsidiary companies in the realm of digital marketing
- To lead digital marketing projects/campaigns across various industries and geographies
- To build and maintain networks in the digital marketing ecosystem within Singapore and the Asia & Oceania region.
- 5 years’ experience within the B2C digital marketing space with regional experience. (B2B experience is a plus but not necessary)
- Experience in complete SDLC cycle, project management and leadership experience with remote teams in complex projects.
- Experienced with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media campaigns, optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Possesses a network of marketing agencies and vendors which can support digital marketing campaigns within Asia & Oceania region
- Good critical thinking, communication and discussion skills, and able to express ideas as well as understanding others
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a dynamic business landscape.
- Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver, able to handle stress with a positive attitude
- Broad interest and positive attitude to take in latest technology, trends and understand diverse businesses of any industry
- Able to work overseas (business trip basis)
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18513
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138