- Our Client is a well-established Life Science industry.
- This is a Six (6) Months' Contract position, with possibility for renewal to another 6 Months and conversion after 1 Year, subjected to work performance.
- Primary responsible of managing Purchasing activities as well as identifying and driving various process improvement projects.
- The individual will report to the Singapore Purchasing Manager and will work closely with other teams such as Planning, Manufacturing, R&D, Finance and Marketing.
- Execute material planning and procurement activities in a timely manner.
- Develop an efficient system to accurately track purchase requisition and purchase order status.
- Proactively check on availability of suppliers’ capacity and material constraints that will cause end-to-end supply chain disruption.
- Conduct market research to identify potential suppliers.
- Be the primary point of contact for supplier communication/issue resolutions related to purchase orders.
- Support sourcing activities for new product/service.
- To take on ad-hoc tasks as and when assigned by immediate Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering or Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Purchasing, preferably in Life Science consumables and buying Chemicals and Reagents.
- Experience in ERP system, preferable Oracle Cloud.
- Meticulous, have an eye for details and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Great quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to think creatively to identify new and better solutions.
- Organized, detail-oriented and a service mentality to internal customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated leadership potential and ability to take up larger responsibility quickly.
- Ability to travel when required.
- Six (6) Months' Contract (with possibility for renewal and conversion after 1 Year, subjected to work performance).
- Working Location: Kallang.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18517 .
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374