- Our Client is a well-established Life Science industry.
- This is a Six (6) Months' Contract position, with possibility for renewal to another 6 Months and conversion after 1 Year, subjected to work performance.
- Manage Indirect purchase activity independently.
- Execute MRO/Indirect Buy/Services strategy with various departments to support each functions and cost center with optimum quality, delivery and cost.
- Contract management - coordinate internally with various departments on any new contract requirement and practise regular renewal follow-up.
- Participate in negotiation of contracts, as well as improvement of prices and terms of business for the Company.
- Provide efficient and consistent communication to stakeholders on the progress of sourcing engagements.
- Participate in any new project to support the Indirect purchase.
- Participate in supplier selection (if required) and negotiation process to execute sourcing activities.
- In charge to ensure existing and new vendors are set up correctly per procedure in ERP system.
- Assist in preparation of monthly report per template given, or ad-hoc reporting/analysis.
- Manage a preferred supplier base annually. This involves aligning the category of spend with Global procurement and local stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Logistics and Finance on any supplier documents related issue.
- Any other task assigned by Superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science or Supply Chain.
- Minimum 5 years of Demand & Supply planning experience, preferably from Life Science industry.
- Proficient in MRP utilization for supply chain is required.
- Experience in ERP systems, preferably in Oracle Cloud.
- Analytical skills, spend analysis and ability to navigate excel, and other business intelligent analytical tools is required.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills; proven ability to negotiate pricing, business and contract terms.
- Ability to effectively build and manage relationships and influence others at all levels of the organization.
- Effective team player who possesses strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Sense of urgency as to objectives and timelines, while maintaining flexibility to shifting priorities.
- Must have the ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations.
- Strong organizational and reporting skills.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and multi-tasks.
- Demonstrate initiative, adaptability and problem-solving skills in an ambiguous and dynamic environment.
- Six (6) Months' Contract (with possibility for renewal and conversion after 1 Year, subjected to work performance).
- Working Location: Kallang.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18518.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374