- Our Client is a well-established Education industry.
- Support the team to bring CET/Skill Future programmes from idea to fruition and to support all related business development projects.
- Plan and oversee CET academic programmes and short courses, manage end-to-end operations from course enrolment, billing, and student management, and claiming of funding.
- To undertake marketing and outreach activities to drive CET student intakes, e.g. course preview, webinars, fairs/events and to support in other recruitment activities to promote our training programmes to target audiences.
- Monitoring course take-ups, revenue, and expenses of training programmes.
- Support system enhancements to an in-house system including requirement specification, testing, and implementing, and streamline the operational and administrative process for better efficiency.
- Generating monthly training activities report for management.
- Primary liaison between industry partners, teaching faculties, participants, and funding agencies.
- Managing internal, Governmental, and corporate stakeholder relations.
- Identify possible cooperation partners for research cooperation and the development of joint research proposals.
- To support market research on CET demand to identify training trends and funding frameworks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- At least 3 years' experience in Business Development and Sales from Education/Training industry.
- Familiar with Skills Future programmes, claims process, and system.
- Possess ACTA/ACLP Certification is an added advantage.
- Good Project Management skills.
- Meticulous, Resourceful, people-centric and enjoy working with industry companies to understand their training needs.
- Self-motivated, dedicated, hands-on, and willing to go the extra mile.
- Strong coordination, organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Independent and self-driven team player with ability to thrive in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18519 .
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374