- Perform scheduled equipment maintenance accordance to standard operating procedure
- Equipment repair and troubleshooting accordance to the standard operating procedure or under the guidance from engineers
- Troubleshoot and repair minor equipment problems and assist in major repair and troubleshooting
- Propose improvements to SOP and explain the SOP to ensure Technicians and below adhere to SOP
- Maintain records of all shift related events and activities
- Propose improvement to standard operating procedure
- In order to minimize equipment downtime, improve equipment quality, reduce maintenance cost, conform to requirements and compliance to policies and internal guidelines.
- participate in cost reduction, improvement activities and achieve cost efficiency and effectiveness.
- Diploma or NiTEC in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Microelectronics with at least 1 year of relevant experience
- Preference with any prior experience in CMP (Chemical Mechanical Polishing) AMAT, DSP (Double side polishing), WET, Bonder, SWC (Single wafer cleaner) or SRB (Scrubber) tool maintenance
- Comfortable with performing 12-hours shifts
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949