- Assist the HOD and Manager in achieving the service goals, targets and department Key Performance Indicators. Updating and monitoring of performance indicators under his / her responsibility.
- Develop and make improvements to various programs to ensure minimal disruption to operations and to ensure that medical equipment is safe for use at all times.
- Manage maintenance agreements with vendors for the servicing and preventive maintenance of medical equipment.
- Prepare medical equipment specifications for tender; evaluate tender submissions and provide recommendations based on technical compliance.
- Provide technical assistance to hospital personnel in defining and evaluating medical equipment requirements.
- Advise or provide training to users on proper handling of medical equipment.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate the various programs for Senior Associate Engineers / Associate Engineers / Engineering Assistants in the commissioning, breakdown and preventive maintenance, inventory updating and decommissioning of medical equipment.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports, annual capital and operating budgets for the department.
- Ensure BME work activities conform to standards and work practices that the hospital subscribes to - ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001, JCI, etc
- Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Electronic or Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent. Relevant industry experience with 3 to 5 years’ experience in similar capacity will also be considered.
- Good communication and supervisory skills
- Customer service oriented
- Positive work attitude and ability to work with all levels of staff
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671