- Perform scheduled equipment maintenance accordance to standard operating procedure
- Equipment repair and troubleshooting accordance to the standard operating procedure or under the guidance from engineers
- Troubleshoot and repair minor equipment problems and assist in major repair and troubleshooting
- Propose improvements to SOP and ensure all parties adhere to updated SOPs
- Maintain records of all shift-related events and activities
- Propose improvement to standard operating procedure
- In order to minimize equipment downtime, improve equipment quality, reduce maintenance cost, conform to requirements and compliance to policies and internal guidelines.
- Diploma or NiTEC in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Microelectronics with at least 1 year of relevant experience
- Preference with any prior experience in CMP (Chemical Mechanical Polishing) AMAT, DSP (Double side polishing), WET, Bonder, SWC (Single wafer cleaner) or SRB (Scrubber) tool maintenance
- Experienced in assisting in cost reduction activities and participating in improvement activities
- Good knowledge in performing preventive actions
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671