- Serves as the primary point of contact, handling correspondence and phone calls and managing calendar of appointments and meetings.
- Assist in preparing the materials for meetings she is required to attend and track follow-up action items, if needed.
- Manages department’s administrative needs such as ordering and maintenance of stationary stock, printer cartridges, etc. Ensures departmental administrative needs are attended to promptly.
- Oversees office maintenance such as relocation or reconfiguration of office furniture, ordering of office equipment and arranging for air-conditioning repairs.
- IT and Fixed Asset Coordinator for the department, including managing tracking and audit matters.
- Assist in on-boarding and off-boarding matters for HR staff.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- Diploma or equivalent in any field.
- Minimum 5-10 years of working experience in providing administrsative and secretary support
- Good communication and able to coordinate/liaison in professional manne
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843