- Organise corporate investor relations events via suitable platforms in accordance to scale and objectives
- Working closely with various stakeholders to identify suitable events for investors and clients
- Provide update of IR support programmes to investors and clients
- Liaise and work with corporate teams internally with logistics arrangements
- All other administrative support work including but not limited to expense budgeting, claims, preparation of presentation materials, calendar management etc.
- Possess Bachelor degree with at least 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Bilingual in both written and spoken Japanese and English (Requires to deal with Japanese colleagues and clients)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Organised, reliable and able to multi-task
- Positive work attitude with outgoing personality and a team player.
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 18530
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357