- Our Client is a well-established Japanese Chemical MNC.
- Manage HR Learning and Development transactional activities, ensuring that training activities are conducted efficiently, cost effectively and in accordance to the organization’s policies and training targets.
- Support in all HR Learning and Development matters.
- Registration for training courses (including Overseas).
- Follow up on Training Evaluation/Assessment form.
- Post-training evaluation preparation and analysis.
- Accurate and timely update (for all in house/external training) in Unit4 Prosoft HRMS.
- Application of training related grants by Governments (e.g. SDF grants via Skill Connect Portal, etc.).
- Logistic management for In-house training.
- Preparation of Training Reports.
- Support in training audit related matters and training budget preparation.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Abiility to multi-task simultaneously.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge in Employment Act, local HR trends and practices.
- Eight (8) Months' Contract (Maternity cover). Pro-rated Completion Bonus is provided.
- Working Location: Jurong Island (Transport pick-ups are provided to and from Jurong East).
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18532.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374