This position is responsible for Technical project to develop and implement policies and procedures related to data architecture to be used for Facilities department Engineering and Project Management execution. This position reports to Singapore Facilities Operations Leadership.
- This position is responsible for Technical project to develop and implement policies and procedures related to data architecture to be used for Facilities department Engineering and Project Management execution.
- Actively work with key stakeholders throughout projects to collate, collect, and communicate product input requirements
- Interact with key business functions to confirm data architecture and governed attributes
- Represent Facilities and related engineering functions in data architecture activities
- Collaborate effectively with other members of the organization in a very fast paced environment
- Diploma / Advance Diploma/ Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science or related technical field required
- Candidates of Data Domain/Data Analysis background, with the needed programming skills but with 0 – 2 years of relevant working experience will also be considered.
- Understanding of data architecture, Data gathering, Data visualization presentation
- Understand database schemas and design, ability to write queries or stored procedures, preferably with MS SQL
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication written and verbal skills, including the ability to influence process change via interpersonal skills
- Singaporeans ONLY
- Yearly Contract renewable employment
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673