- PLC Automation System Integrator for Various Govt Projects
- Based on project site: Loyang
- Must have SG Water Treatment Project Experience
- 1 YEAR CONTRACT ROLE
- Developing Process Functional Design including Control write-up and Control Schematics
- Lead and Carry out Engineering, PLC and SCADA programming, and Interface programming
- Development of Process Functional Design including Control write-up and Control Schematics
- Development and Testing of PLC and SCADA Software
- Integration with PLC/DDC and other controllers, Routers & Gateways.
- Development of Hardware and Software Design Specifications and other Software/Test documentation
- Co-ordinates departmental activities and responsibilities with other departments.
- Implement and direct a program to ensure efficient execution of turnkey projects
- Provide functional direction to assigned personnel.
- Establish and maintain courteous / co-operative relationship with clients.
- Panel design and instrumentation Design and preparation of relevant drawings and Method of Statements
- Site Testing and Commissioning with the user.
- Control the budget allocated for the system development
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical and Electronics.
- Minimum 8- 10 years of experiences in BMS/MRT Environmental Controls/ Industrial Control systems like water plants, wafer fabs etc.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics)
- Experience in Control System Design including system architecture, hardware, system software
- Knowledge in major PLCs like Mitsubishi, Siemens, Schneider, Allen Bradley, GE PLC preferred.
- Knowledge of major SCADA like Intellution iFIX, Wonderware Intouch, Mitsubishi MC Works, and Citect SCADA preferred.
- Knowledge of standard Communication protocols like Modbus, Profibus, MelsecNet, ControlNet, BacNet/IP preferred.
- Experience in Panel design and instrumentation Design
- Experience in Site Testing and commissioning with the user
- Experience in System Training and System O&M Documentation
- Knowledge in HVAC, Environmental Controls, Industrial Waste Water, Wafer Fab Cleanroom/HVAC systems preferred.
- Willing to work 1 year contract
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18535
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: firstname.lastname@example.org