- Responsible for Office receptionist duties (calls, visitor/guest managament, etc.).
- Manage office inventory stock supplies, place orders and replenish stocks timely e.g.stationery, food and beverage etc.
- Maintain Company staff directory including phone, emails contact information in the system and on the noticeboards are up to date.
- Coordination of courrier services
- Assist HR department on operation function such as work permit, license permit, onboarding and off-boarding activity
- Interdepartmental liaison (Finance department, overseas department, etc.)
- Minimum Diploma in any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in providing front desk and administrative services.
- Experience in using HRIS system will be an added advantage.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843