►Global Nutrition Company
►Attractive Shift Allowances are given
►Benefits: AWS + Variable Bonus
- Responsible for maintenance and repair services of mechanical manufacturing systems.
- Evaluates, selects and orders equipment that is most appropriate and cost effective for the manufacture of company products.
- Oversees the installation, modification, upgrade and maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
- Monitors, repairs and maintains production equipment to ensure continuous production.
- Responsible for repair, preventative maintenance, data management, project support, control support and ISO audits support.
- Maintains current records on equipment manufacturers’ technical notices, upgrades and safety issues.
- Responsible for execution of work order and record job performed via MAXIMO system.
- Manage and lead contractor, vendors and service providers to perform maintenance works.
- ITC/ NITEC/ Diploma in Engineering/ Mechanical or related discipline or Secondary education with more than 3 years of experience.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Pharmaceutical/ Food/ Petrochemical/ Chemical/ Nutritional preferred.
- Responsible for equipment maintenance (corrective, preventive, predictive) of plant equipment in comply with the Site Safety and GMP procedures.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Fiona Koh | Registration No: R1109239