- Our Client is a well-established Chemical Manufacturing.
- Key responsibilities are Costing, Fixed Assets Management, Inventory Control and Margin Analysis.
- Responsible for product costing and costs analysis.
- Perform month end closing activities and reporting.
- Familiar with various FTA application and renewal process (e.g. cost statements for custom purposes).
- Perform product cost simulations and provide cost information/reports for use by management and various departments in making business decisions.
- Safeguard company’s assets and perform annual assets check, manage CAPEX request.
- Review and manage inventory at optimal level.
- Monthly review of Sales and Margin to identify drivers (vol, price, mix, etc.) of Gross Margin performance and prepare reports.
- Ad-hoc tasks/projects as assigned.
- Degree in Accountancy.
- Minimum 5 years of strong Costing experience in a Chemical Manufacturing environment.
- Prior Audit experience from Big 4 will be highly preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP or equivalent ERP system.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel.
- Good analytical skills, meticulous and be ability to work within deadlines.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills; able to deal with colleagues at all levels.
- Reporting to Regional Finance Controller.
- Working Location: West (Transport pick-ups are provided from Woodlands, Bukit Gombak, Bishan, Clementi, Lakeside, CCK, Compass Point).
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 5.15pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18547.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374