- Responsible for equipment and instrumentation calibration and operate, monitor and maintenance (corrective, preventive, predictive) of plant utilities & facilities equipment.
- Support the Fire protection and monitoring systems in comply with the Site Safety and GMP procedures in 12-hrs rotating shift.
- Responsible for support the equipment qualification such as walkdown, punch list commissioning, IQ/ OQ/ PQ for any new project.
- Responsible for supporting the writing of Job Aids and support Engineer in SOP writing, CCA or ER investigation.
- Responsible for execution of work order and record job performed via MAXIMO system.
- Manage and lead contractor, vendors and service providers to perform maintenance works.
- Take part in continuous improvement efforts/ projects.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Pharmaceutical/ Food/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Plant or Automation industry or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- MOM certified Boiler/ Steam Attendant Certification or LEW Technician/ Electrician Grade.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player and able to multi-tasks.
- ITC/ NITEC/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Chemical/ Automation or related discipline or GCE "N/ O/ A" Level with more than 3 years of experience.
- Perform either 12-hours day shift or Non-shift works.
- Support Night shift operation if needed.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693