As a Talent Acquisition professional in the team, you will support the HR business partnering team in recruitment and any onboarding related HR work.
- Source and identify potential candidates from various online channels.
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing recruitment channels, and explore new channels for recruitment.
- Interview and recruit the appropriate talent suitable for company's culture and needs.
- Handle all onboarding related work to ensure a pleasant onboarding experience.
- Attend and organise recruitment fairs as and when necessary.
- Provide HR support in onboarding matters, which includes but not limited to data analysis and strategies for new hires.
- Any other administrative duties or ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or a related discipline, from a recognized university
- Preferably at least 3 years of in-house and / or external recruitment experience
- Meticulous, numerate and strong in processes
- Pro-active, able to multi-task and work independently
- Strong team player with good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18554.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898