- Our Client is a well-established Marine and Shipbuilding industry.
- This is a One (1) Year's Contract with possibility for renewal and/or conversion, subjected to work performance.
- Assists in the month-end close process by preparing/posting of entries related to AR, AP & GL.
- Prepare schedules for Corporate tax, survey and reporting purposes.
- Implementation of ad-hoc projects relating to payment interface, workflow automation, etc.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Degree or Diploma in Accountancy.
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience in preparation for Full sets of Accounts, from Shipping industry.
- Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written; bilingual in Chinese as to liaise with Chinese speaking stakeholders.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Working experience in IMOS system.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and is a team player.
- Able to start work immediately or at short notice would be prioritized.
- One (1) Year's' Contract.
- Reporting to GM, Accounts.
- Working Location: CBD.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18555.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374