- End-to-end execution of marketing projects and campaigns, including ideation, creation and distribution of communication materials to various media outlets, and analysis of campaigns’ performance.
- In-house management of website content, ensuring that all company websites are updated with current promotions and most up-to-date information.
- Generate quality leads by converting site traffic through strong calls-to-action and compelling content.
- Liaise with agency to manage and improve Organic and Paid search (SEM – Google & Naver) performance.
- Monitor and manage social media for Korea, including content generation.
- Suggest, implement and manage ads for Facebook, Google Display Network and Youtube.
- Establish strong network by communicating with industry professionals, consumers and influencers/bloggers via various channels (not limited to social media)
- Periodic collation, monitoring and reporting of various marketing initiatives, charting impact, effectiveness and recommend appropriate course of action on effectiveness in driving enquiries.
- Evaluate performance of digital marketing campaigns and providing data-driven solutions for future campaigns.
- All other Marketing and Communications related ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum Degree in Marketing or related fields.
- Preferably with at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken Korean and English.
- Has a flair for content writing in Korean to deal with Korean counterparts.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Ability to run PR campaigns and pitch to media.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18559
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766