On behalf of our Client who is a multi-international company in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, we are sourcing for an IT Project Delivery Analyst in the delivery and implementation of internal IT projects.
- Working closely with and supporting Technical Managers, based in Singapore, Taiwan and Hong Kong, in the delivery and implementation of internal IT infrastructure projects.
- Managing and keeping track of project status to make sure project requirements are met
- To ensure the project tasks are monitored, track and complete on time and negotiate with the customer if there is any delay or/and gaps.
- Manage internal project team members and external vendor or/and partners
- Involved in Project tasks management, Project Coordination, Service Delivery, Change and Incident Management
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering, IT or Computer Science
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Project Coordination and Management, Service Management
- Experience and knowledge in IT Infrastructure
- Experience in Change Management and Incident Management
- Good communication skills
- This position considers non work-pass holders only
- 6-months Contract Employment
- Suitable immediate candidates would be an advantage
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673