On behalf of our Client, who is in the manufacturer of consumer electronics products, we are sourcing for a SAP Business Object (BO) Consultant.
- To provide viable solutions and meet the needs and requirements of users
- To provide prompt operational support to users
- To ensure the smooth performance and availability of BO servers and services
- Requirement gathering, analysis and design of reports / dashboards
- Reports / dashboards development, maintenance and enhancements
- Provide documentation of created reports / dashboards
- Co-ordinate and support User Acceptance Test
- Provide user training
- Work with different teams for data interfaces from various systems
- Identify data quality issues and provide recommendations for resolution and improvement
- Maintain BO Universes
- Administration and maintenance of BO servers
- Support users in the daily production issues
- To manage external vendors to ensure deliverables
- Experience in SAP BO applications, with knowledge in Lumira, Webi and Crystal reports
- Experience in SAP BO Data Services workflows and data transformations
- Experience in Microsoft SQL SSIS Packages, SQL / PLSQL
- Ability to analyse user requirements and translate into technical solution
- Able to do documentations and create UAT scripts / scenarios
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge in SAP BO architecture and integration with SAP and non-SAP data sources.
- With minimum 4 years of relevant experience in the areas indicated above
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science and Computer Engineering or IT equivalent
Additional Job Information
- Yearly contract renewable employment
- This position can only consider non-work pass applicants.
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673