- Our Client is a well-established Medical industry, has presence in Asia with a direct offices within the Region.
- To implement and oversee projects, and ensure quality of trials.
- The CRA outline project together with client and clinical monitoring team.
- To regularly visits Clinical Trial Investigators, issues them supplies, such as Case Report Forms and Investigational Product.
- Gather Case Report Forms and ascertain their quality, and collaborate with Clinical Trial Investigators to write final technical reports.
- To ensure the project meets the client's goals within budget and on time.
- Set targets for clinical monitoring staff and ensuring recording of trial in compliance with project goals.
- Creating and implementing study-specific clinical monitoring tools and documents.
- Creating and overseeing trial budget.
- Coordinating and supervising clinical monitoring team.
- Providing Clinical Research Associates with project-specific training and having regular meetings with them.
- Recording and sharing interactions with client and acting as their representative.
- Arranging and overseeing site visits.
- Gathering and examining trial documents.
- Assuring compliance SOPs and local regulations, and CFR, ICH and GCP guidelines.
- Provide leadership role to overseas CRA (where applicable).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Life Sciences.
- Minimum 4 to 5 years' relevant working experience in Clinical Research, from Medical devices or Pharmaceuticals industry.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel.
- A multitaskers and client-oriented, willing to be hands-on.
- Independent and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient understanding of SOPs related to clinical trials.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written; she/he will work closely with Taiwan, Thailand, Korea counterparts.
- Understanding of Electronic Data Capture (EDC).
- Ability to travel Islandwide (few times in a month), Overseas as and when required.
- Reporting to CEO and Principle Investigator (of the Clinical trial - based in Hospital).
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18575.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374