• Main liaison with bank Front Office on periodic reviews
• Conduct name screenings using Google, World check, Factiva
• Conduct KYC periodic review and due diligence for clients’ profile
• Review transactions of client with bank
• Identify risk indicators or any unusual transaction patterns during course of reviews
• Ensure timely reviews are performed and closed
• Possess Degree with at least 3 years experience in with conducting KYC periodic review or due diligence checks during on boarding with a private bank preferred
• Familiar with MAS 626 requirements will be an advantage
• Proficient in English, and other Asian language(s) an advantage
• Basic Excel knowledge
• Ability to work independently and multitask with an eye for details
• Good interpersonal skills and team player
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 18578
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357