- Our Client is a well-established Chemical Manufacturing industry.
- Responsible for observation and analysis of market situation, market development & trend and competition. Elaboration of middle- to long-term market assessment serving as base for strategic focus using all relevant information sources and systems.
- Support Business Director in strategic product positioning in Asia and in his overall responsibility for further development of FY business in Asia for sustainable growth.
- Coordinate with Global market segment managers in development and implementation of marketing strategies in Asia.
- Work closely with Global pricing manager on pricing strategy development and implementation.
- Responsible for tracking price trend, provide price hygiene and profitability analysis.
- Responsible for monthly consolidated market reports, market gap analysis, rolling forecasts and presentation slides for regular sales meeting and business update.
- Creation of marketing material, trade show planning and general marketing/communication activities.
- Participate and support marketing events such as trade shows, exihibitions and conferences.
- Work closely with business managers on customer developement plan and in meetings.
- Lead as the regional demand planner for supply chain and sales demand planning. Support supply chain/business manager in the region on supply chain cost analysis and optimization.
- Participate/Lead projects (marketing & sales, process improvement, digitalization and growth projects, etc.) in the region to boost business performance as needed.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or equivalent.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in Sales or Marketing, preferably in Chemical industry.
- Experience in Data analysis with excellent presentation skills.
- Possess a high degree of motivation, initiative and drive.
- Excellent communication skills in a diverse, international and intercultural environment.
- Excellent team player, engaging and amiable personality.
- Willingness to travel (25% to 50%).
- Report to Business Director.
- Working Location: IBP.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18579.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374