- Responsible for observation and analysis of market situation, market development & trend and competition. Elaboration of middle- to long-term market assessment serving as base for strategic focus using all relevant information sources and systems
- Support Business Director in strategic product positioning in Asia and in his overall responsibility for further development of FY business in Asia for sustainable growth
- Coordinate with global market segment managers in development and implementation of marketing strategies in Asia
- Work closely with global pricing manager on pricing strategy development and implementation. Responsible for tracking price trend, provide price hygiene and profitability analysis.
- Responsible for monthly consolidated market reports, market gap analysis, rolling forecasts and presentation slides for regular sales meeting and business update.
- Creation of marketing material, trade show planning and general marketing/communication activities
- Work closely with business managers on customer developement plan and in meetings
- Lead as the regional demand planner for supply chain and sales demand planning. Support supply chain / business manager in the region on supply chain cost analysis and optimization
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree in engineering/business or equivalent
- At least 2 -3 years of experience in sales or marketing experience preferably in Chemical industry
- Candidate with experience in doing data analysis and presentation will be advantageous
- Incumbent should have a high degree of motivation, initiative and drive
- Excellent communication skills in a diverse, international and intercultural environment
- Excellent team player, engaging and amiable personality
- Willingness to travel (25% to 50%)
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18583
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766