► Shipping Industry
► Office Hour 9am – 5.30pm
► Working Location: Tanjong Pagar
► 1 year contract, subject to convertible to Permanent
- Responsible for Accounts Payables namely processing of invoices/staff claims.
- Responsible for GL relating to depreciation/amortisation/transfers etc
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly GST returns, various surveys as required by Department of Statistics as well as annual reports for submission to local authorities
- Head office reporting – assists in the preparation of schedules as well as inputting into reporting package
- Corporate Tax – preparation of schedules for the purpose of corporate tax filings
- Audits – preparation of draft audited FS/audit schedules/audit confirmations as required by the auditors and attends to their queries
- Responsible for FRS116 Lease Accounting calculations and Impairment Assessment calculations annually. Involved in its workflow automation/validation process.
- Prepare & collate taxable information annually for employees (including expatriates) for submission to HR for the purposes of IR8A and personal income tax filings.
- Responsible for cashflow projections
- Qualified accountant (University Degree or professionally qualified eg ACCA, CPA, ACMA etc) with at least 5 years relevant work experience
- Sound knowledge of GST on fringe benefits
- Experience in shipping industry will be an advantage
- Ability to start work at short notice will be an advantage
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18590
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138