- Our Client is a well-established FMCG industry.
- Manage DC operation by providing leadership, focus on internal customer requirements, effective operational performance and managing a motivated workforce.
- Assist Operations Manager on effective management of DC, FlowThru (Cross-Dock) operations.
- Manage Executives, Supervisors and Team on managing daily operations.
- Close coordination with various Stakeholders, DC and Support teams to achieve set objectives.
- Ensure all operational KPI measurements are met.
- Innovate and initiate productivity/process improvements.
- Effective budgetary, cost control.
- Administer KPI to ensure that set objectives are closely monitored and achieved.
- Manage cost effectiveness and constantly strive to improve productivity, quality of service.
- Manage staff performance, discipline, shift planning overview and staff training for designated tasks.
- Coach and appraise performance of team members.
- Ensure operational efficiency with high accuracy and minimal defects to products.
- Control cost to improve and reduce handling and distribution costs to achieve monthly budget targets.
- Implement safety standards in accordance to WSH, QAFS requirements to avoid industrial injury and damage to property, product. Ensure security measures in place to deter pilferage and damage.
- Implement agreed projects to further improve operation efficiency.
- Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in managing and leading Operations/Logistics team (50-70 staffs).
- Warehouse Management experience with WMS.
- Excellent Project Management skills is required.
- Possess 3PL experience is highly preferred.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, people management and communication skills.
- Attention to details and organized.
- A pro-active team player with hands-on approach.
- Reporting to Operations Manager.
- Working Location: Jurong.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18596.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374