- Administer KPI to ensure that set objectives are closely monitored and achieved.
- Support Operations Manager and manage cost effectiveness and constantly strive to improve productivity, quality of service.
- Manage staff performance, discipline, shift planning overview and staff training for designated tasks.
- Manage a team of 50-70 operation staff. Coach and appraise performance of team members.
- Ensure operational efficiency with high accuracy and minimal defects to products.
- Control cost to improve and reduce handling and distribution costs to achieve monthly budget targets.
- Implement safety standards in accordance to WSH, QAFS requirements to avoid industrial injury and damage to property, product. Ensure security measures in place to deter pilferage and damage.
- Implement agreed projects to further improve operation efficiency.
- Diploma/ Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in managing and leading Operations team ( 50-70 staff ).
- Strong Leadership, Interpersonal, People Management and Communication skills.
- Attention to details and organized.
- A pro-active team player with hands-on approach.
- Project management skillset required.
- Warehouse management experience in WMS environment required.
- 3PL experience is an advantage.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18600
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766