• Direct and monitor daily treasury dealing activities of the Singapore Branch including interbank lending and borrowings; dealing in treasury products
• Monitor and adjust the overall liquidity and maturity profile of the Branch to ensure it is in accordance with the local regulatory and bank requirements.
• Manage the cash flow and interest rate risk and maximize the profit of the bank through participation in various markets.
• Quote crates to the bank clients and services the funding needs of clients under Management directives.
• Exercise control on all dealings to ensure the risk parameters set by Head Office are abide by at all times.
• Manage subordinates’ dealing activities; including training and development and providing guidance to dealing staff in making profitable transactions.
• Study and analyse economic factors and market trends in order to give accurate information for strategic considerations.
• Possess Degree with at least 7 years’ experience in various money markets.
• Analytical mind, quick thinking and fast decision making.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 18601
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357