- Provide operational support for inbound and outbound export (from Singapore Hub and Regional Hubs) order management and forwarders operations with logistics service providers.
- Utilise the new system and business process workflow for service providers to ensure smooth daily shipment operations from the Saudi Arabia and Singapore plants.
- Responsible for leading the Health Safety and Environment (HSE) initiative and audit with logistics service providers.
- Prepare supply chain process and cost improvement and implement them while ensuring smooth transition to new processes.
- Implement and follow latest regulatory and customs requirements for all shipments distributed to ports globally.
- Track and monitor monthly logistics billings and service provider’s performances.
- Implement new work process and IT system enhancements to support new hub operations for global distribution.
- Minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience in:
- Regional plant / warehouse / container yard operation
- SCA logistics mode, such as Regional Hub / Direct Shipment
- Shipping line and logistics provider industries
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18602
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766