► MNC, Chemical Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Bugis
- Provide operational support for inbound and outbound export (from Singapore Hub and Regional Hubs), order management and forwarders’ operations with logistics service providers.
- Set up a new system and implement business process workflow for service providers to ensure smooth daily shipment operations from the Saudi Arabia (KSA) Hub to end customer destinations.
- Required to manage shipping lines and freight forwarders in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia to ensure smooth distribution of manufacturing plant products to various hubs and customers
- Coordinate with the manufacturing plant’s inland transportation team and freight forwarders in Jeddah to make plans based on monthly offtake forecast for the transfer of cargo from the manufacturing plant to KSA Hub, and to ensure smooth offtake shipment operations.
- Responsible for customer audit and complaint relating to offtake purchasing and daily logistics distribution operations
- Manage daily overall forwarding and hubbing operations with logistics vendors, and ensure proper shipment documentation are prepared for all shipments
- Daily coordination with forwarders in Saudi Arabia and shipping lines agents to resolve issues
- Request for additional free time and waivers based on customer requests
- Implement and follow latest regulatory and customs requirements for all shipments distributed to ports globally
- Provide support in the set-up and implementation of new Hub models
- Prepare third party logistics’ shipment performance and delay reports & analysis
- Conduct Key Performance Management with third party logistics for continuous improvement
- Provide support in preparing tendering and negotiation with service providers
- Prepare and consolidate vendor rates for uploading in LES billing system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management / Shipping & Operations Management / Business administration / Marketing
- 3 years’ experience in regional plant / warehouse / container yard operation, managing shipping lines and logistics service providers’ KPI;
- Well-versed in inter-modal Supply Chain models, such as Regional KSA Hub / PSA Cargo Solutions / Direct Shipment;
- Effective communication skills with external / internal customers;
- ERP functionality and IT system (SAP & Navision) related experience
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18604
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138