► Healthcare Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Jurong East
► 2 years contract
- The incumbent will be part of the Medical HR team to provide timely support to the clinicians on a broad spectrum of Human Resource functions such as recruitment, payroll administration, performance management and promotion, manpower reporting and budgeting, ad-hoc reporting and billing.
- Work with the Singapore Medical Council (SMC) on matters related to Clinicians' practising certification and assessment evaluation reports.
- Provide support to review, enhance current HR processes and work on HR projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Human Resource Management with 3 years of relevant HR working experience, preferably in a healthcare industry.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and stakeholder management
- A strong team player and able to multi-task in a fast-changing environment
- Knowledge of MS Office is essential and have worked on excel spreadsheet using vlookup, Pivot Table, setting formulae etc
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18605
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138