- Our Client is a well-established Japanese Chemical Manufacturing MNC.
- Provide operational support for inbound and outbound Export (from Singapore Hub and Regional Hubs) order management and forwarders operations with logistics service providers.
- Utilize the new system and business process workflow for service providers to ensure smooth daily shipment operations from the Saudi Arabia and Singapore plants.
- Responsible for leading the Health Safety and Environment (HSE) initiative and audit with logistics service providers.
Supply Chain Planning & Operations
- Effectively and continuously explore initiative and implement programs to improve quality, productivity, cost-effectiveness and process improvements.
- Conduct HSE audit and make improvement to ensure compliance with service providers.
- Responsible for customer audit and complaint relating to off take purchasing and daily logistics distribution operations.
- Manage daily overall forwarding and hubbing operations with logistics vendors.
- Prepare supply chain process and cost improvement and implement them while ensuring smooth transition to new processes.
Statutory and Customs
- Implement and follow latest regulatory and customs requirements for all shipments distributed to ports Globally.
Vendor & Contract Management
- Create efficient work operations with third party logistics warehouse operation and logistics suppliers.
- Track and monitor monthly logistics billings and service provider’s performances.
- Assist in preparing tendering and negotiation with service providers.
- Align the business process with the existing logistics execution system (LES) and supply chain model to streamline the new operations.
- Prepare and consolidate vendor rates for uploading in LES billing system.
LES System Data & Maintenance
- Implement new work process and IT system enhancements to support new hub operations for global distribution.
- Monitor payment of all related logistics cost payment of all sales and purchase orders issued.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in managing Regional Plant/Warehouse/Container Yard operation in big volume annually.
- Working experience in SCA logistics mode, such as Regional Hub/Direct Shipment, preferably from in-house Shipping and/or Logistics service provider industries.
- Excellent communication skills with external & internal customers within the Region.
- Experience in ERP and IT system related, especially for Billing.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.15pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18610.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374