Responsible for manage system projects to deliver the business strategic benefits for local legacy systems transformation to the regional focused new platforms.
• To facilitate on Legacy systems (banking payment/settlement eco-systems) replacement projects in the Singapore branch and roll out new platforms with regional focus.
• Act as liaison between Business Units and IT Development Team to understand business requirements from business users and perform project scoping and formulate the confirmed requirements to IT Development Team.
• Develop a thorough understanding of business processes, best practices, and available supporting technology that will aid for projects implementation.
• To apply the common business function domains and bank’s standard technology protocols design to propose new platforms with regional focus.
• Obtain commitments from stakeholders on business requirements and manage project scope change management timely.
• Work with Project Manager/Team Lead to manage project schedule, project activity list and control to keep the schedule and within proposed budget/resources.
• Work with users to conduct User Acceptance Test and with vendor to prepare the necessary test environment.
• Prepare documents to facilitate and deliver project (Release checklist, UAT results, etc).
• Provide regular report update on project progression and ensure issues are properly documented, tracked and addressed.
• Bachelor Degree with proven of relevant work experience as a Business Analyst in Payment Systems.
• Sound knowledge of Banking experience in understanding the fundamental banking products end-to-end flow from customer initiation to payment to settlement to customer delivery.
• Sound technical knowledge in understanding the Payment / Payment related systems functionality is a plus.
• Possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Able to creatively identify opportunities for process improvements.
• Proficient in MS office suite - Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio.
• Fundamental IT knowledge in Microsoft SQL, Oracle, NO SQL would be a plus.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18617
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tang Lee Ling at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845