- Participate in the application and deployment of data policies and processes (workflow for data ingestion, data quality, master data, and data life cycle management)
- Ensure that data quality guidance and direction is applied throughout the entire data lifecycle
- Build and maintain a detailed audit of the organization's core systems
- using end-to-end data lifecycle management approach for development and maintenence
- Follow standards, policies, and processes regarding data quality management
- Operate data remediation plans where data fails to meet the required standard
- at least a Bachelor's Degree in data science or analytical related field.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in data analytic field.
- Proficiency in using any analytical tools.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16059
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R198584