- Support the team to bring programmes from idea to fruition
- Plan and oversee academic programmes and short courses
- manage end-to-end operations from course enrolment, billing, and student management, and claiming of funding.
- To undertake marketing and outreach activities to drive student intakes,
- Monitoring course take-ups, revenue, and expenses of training programmes
- Support system enhancements to an in-house system including requirement specification, testing, and implementing, and streamline the operational and administrative process for better efficiency.
- Generating monthly training activities report for management
- Primary liaison between industry partners, teaching faculties, participants, and funding agencies.
- At least Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in relavent field.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in business development support.
- Experience in government education grants management will be an added advantage.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843