Our Client is a very well recognised brand composite of diverse business portfolios with global workforce and outlooks.
Right now, they are hiring a Group Head for Risk and Sustainability reporting to Group CEO, to be accountable for the risk & sustainability management operations of the Group. The main responsibilities of the role is to lead initiatives in risk & sustainability management procedures and standards with focus on:
- conceptualization and implementation of sustainability outreach and partnership programmes
- integration of risk concepts into the Group’s strategic planning, risk identification and mitigation activities.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Create an enterprise-wide integrated Sustainability & Risk management governance framework for the entire Group
- Develop and maintain a trustworthy, respectful working relationship with the Audit Risk Committee and the Board of Directors
- Establish a high level of trust and credibility by building and maintaining relationships with business partners, key stakeholders and collaterals
- Advise the stakeholders on the appropriate recommendation for risk exposures on the Programmes
- Develop organizational Sustainability and risk strategies and framework ,policies, processes and practices
- Develop methodologies and procedures to assess the viability and effectiveness of Sustainability & Risk initiatives and programmes
- Lead the Facilitation, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the programmes
- Review all programme objectives, progress, or status to ensure compliance with policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- You have broad exposure and deep knowledge of the overall Sustainability & Risk management function, strategies, systems and procedures
- Proven experience in implementing and managing Enterprise Sustainability & Risk Management strategy and governance, risk and compliance activities.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements, expectations and business impacts
- Possess sound understanding of current risk technologies & trends, well exposed to
current global legislation.
- A Professional who is able to inspire confidence and respect both internally and externally and be able to drive and thrive in a performance-oriented environment.
Eve Lim | R1113354 | GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD