- Solution-focused QA tester, assisting in software quality assurance to enhance testing processes to run test efficiently.
- Analyze requirement and specification to create automation test cases for system under test.
- Perform regression testing.
- Document issues/bug report on each case.
- Work closely with managers, team leaders and software development members to ensure that bugs found are fixed before system release.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of system documentation such as functional specification and user guide.
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science or any other related discipline from a recognize education institution.
- 5 years of relevant working experience in Software Testing.
- In-depth knowledge of QA and testing methodology.
- Experience in writing test specifications (plans, cases, script, data), test document, defect analysis, tracking and reporting.
- Strong knowledge with automated testing tools such as UFT, Selenium, HP Load Runner and JMeter.
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18626
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845