- Responsible for the Logistics and monitoring of related shipments from various source to the respective transshipment Hub and warehouses, as well as the monitoring of its associated custom declarations by the contracted 3rd party logistics provider
- Coordinate cargoes claims/complaints related to inbound shipments and shipping liners (e.g. claims related to shortage and demurrages)
- Track and report changes in shipping and warehouse trade patterns, shipping capacities, ports efficiencies and capacities for designated facility in order to ensure smooth logistic service in the long run
Analyze transport and shipping within BU's overall strategy and its implications for Logistics in assigned facilities and region
- Process vendor’s invoice and enter shipment cost in SAP as per agreed contractual term
- Preparing and tracking the cargo movement report and 3rd party logistics provider’s throughput performance for sharing with internal stake holders and service providers
- Supply Chain related reporting , Inventory management and stock take on assign facilities
- Supports Supervisor/Manager as required, in all matters related to the operations of assigned region facilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administrative
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, preferably in supply chain within petrochemicals industry
- Shipping & Logistics Operations and strategy management, warehousing management and understanding of logistics
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18627
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766