- Maintain customers master records in SAP and CMS systems.
- Prepare Order Acknowledgements or Sales Order according to the Signed Sales contract for customers’ and Asia Customer Service Manager’s signature.
- Check Credit insurance (insured Letter of Credit and Trade Insurance) and credit facilities for customer orders in SAP and/or Customer Management System (CMS) creation/maintenance accordingly to CRF from sales
- Support customer on documents required to facilitate customer’s payment preparation, including proforma invoice, L/C application form, customs import registration form, etc.
- Process (enter, process, close) all orders in SAP according to the signed sales contract/order within one’s respective context using the principle of becoming one face to all CHSBU customers in designated sub-region.
- Schedule deliveries in cooperation with customers and SCE team (incl. internal – regional / global supply chain, affiliates, finance, and risk management), using customer’s required delivery date as yardstick.
- Monitoring and follow up the overdue payments with customers and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/marketing, general management, supply chain/logistics or sales background.
- Previous experience in SAP R3 and Microsoft Office.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the sales and/or logistics
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18628
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766