- Translate and interpret the outcome of the pre-S&OP and affiliate S&OP into a production/replenishment plan
- Ensure uninterrupted supply of materials to meet customer demand, Inventory replenishment at different locations while achieving inventory and service KPI.
- Optimize production plan via coordination with plant and manage distribution to regions across globe in line with company strategy
- Monitor inventory level and make appropriate action to keep optirmized inventory level aligning to KPI
- Plan Feeder vessel against production plan and stock transfer within region with suitable combination of service, cost and inventory level at plant
- Supply China Service Level Performance & Continuous Improvement
- Preparation of reports and yrarly production forecast
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or Logistics or Business Administrative.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in supply chain and possess good knowledge of S&OP cycle, production/demand/supply planning
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18629
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766