- Responsible for facility inspection, maintenance and repair of areas outside the production plants. The scope includes the Operations Building, Laboratory, Maintenance Offices/ Workshops, Chemical Warehouse, Spare Parts Warehouse, Canteen, yards, streets and parking lots, dikes and ditches, contractor area, all developed land, fences, gates, barriers and signs.
- Responsible and knowledgeable of the critical safety systems fire protection (includes hazardous chemical storage) surveillance, security access and lift systems. All system must be maintained according for government and EMSEA regulations and standards by regular inspections as required by law. The Facility Engineer will plan and supervise contractor’s execution of activities. In urgent cases, that have an impact on the production availability call-in is required.
- Contributes to maintain and administer facility quality, safety and environmental programs/processes, including non-conformance action items and MOC processes. He/she therefore is in close contact with the relevant departments to be up to date in terms of regulations.
- Responsible to operate and repair all HVAC and Building Management System (BMS) issue using contract labor. Laboratory safety systems and main infrastructure equipment will be maintained and repaired at all times. Responsible and knowledgeable of all plumbing and sewer systems in all non-production areas.
- Manage and facilitate preventive maintenance, cleaning, and servicing of all non-production building, streets, parking lots and yards. Must provide oversight for confined space, work at height Supervisor and Risk Assessments for the performance of work.
- Responsible for contract and work order management. Use SAP R11 and Ri-Source systems for tracking, execution and payment of work. Contract renewal bid package construction, review, edit and updates. Provides bid oversight for all Facilities management contracts. Ensure work quality by supervision and performs random checks.
- Perform Failure Mode Analysis/ Root Cause Analysis and routine efficiency evaluations and optimization studies of areas responsible.
- The Facility Engineer will be responsible for the minimum following bid contract management and systems. He/ she will supervise the performance, initiate improvements and respond to feedback. Contracts Responsibility is as listed, but not limited to the following: Fire Alarm, Security Systems, HVAC, Laboratory Infrastructure, Road/ Drainage.
- Inter-act with government agencies for reporting and inspections. Create and manage small capital project initiatives for compliance or asset preservation initiatives.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must be willing to work on Jurong Island
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693