- Accountable for the risk & sustainability management operations of the Group. Responsible to lead initiatives in risk & sustainability management procedures and standards, and to integrate risk concepts into the Group’s strategic planning, risk identification and mitigation activities.
- The role is to advise the stakeholders on the appropriate recommendation for risk exposures and to collaborate across different Business Units to accommodate market needs and expectations while maintaining a globally aligned and integrated approach. The role will also take responsibility for the conceptualization and implementation of sustainability outreach and partnership programmes
1) Sustainability Reporting
- Develop and execute strategies to address sustainability issues such as energy use, resource conservation, recycling, pollution reduction, waste elimination, transportation, education, etc
- Develop organizational sustainability policies, processes and practices
- Identify environmental sustainability issues, technologies and trends specific to stakeholders’ interests
- Develop methodologies and procedures to assess the viability and effectiveness of sustainability initiatives and programmes, inclusive of risk assessments
- Evaluate and approve proposals for sustainability projects, considering factors such as cost effectiveness, technical feasibility, and integration with other initiatives.
- Review sustainability programme objectives, progress, or status to ensure compliance with policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
2) Risk Management
- Develop and maintain a trustworthy, respectful working relationship with the Audit Risk Committee and the Board of Directors
- Create an enterprise-wide integrated risk management governance framework for the entire Group
- Monitor and report on adherence to and consistency of strategic initiatives with Board-approved risk appetite framework, risk tolerances and risk profile
- Communicate to key stakeholders regarding known and emerging risks and the risk profile of the business
- Quantify risk limits that would be acceptable to the Group
- Develop plans to mitigate risks
- Degree or MBA holder
- Demonstrated strong experience in Sustainability Reporting and Risk Management
- Possess broad exposure and deep knowledge of the overall risk & sustainability management function, strategies, systems and procedures
- Risk Management professional certification would be an asset
- Possess sound understanding of current risk technologies and trends.
- Proven experience in implementing and managing Enterprise Risk Management strategy and governance, risk and compliance activities.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements, expectations and business impacts
- Experienced in managing various senior stakholders across the Board
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18636.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898